Disclosure: I was provided product from Holster Brands for this blog post. All opinions of this product are solely my own.
Oh my word!!! Just let me tell you about these awesome products that I got to try out from Holster Brands! They have the niftiest little craft and kitchen supply holders around! There are different sizes for different products but can be used for just about any of those craft supplies that somehow end up in a place that you don’t know where they are!
My favorite Holster Brands product is the Hobby Holster! It is basically a resting station for your hot glue gun and glue sticks while you are crafting!
Here are a few reasons why this product is awesome and one of my favorites:
- It will cling to any clean, smooth surface without the help of sticky products.
- Heat Resistant to 400 degrees.
- Holds hot crafting tools while in use.
- Keeps work area safe and organized.
- It has a spot for your hot glue sticks!
- Comes in green, blue, pink and gray!
Another product that Holster Brands has is the Lil’ Holster! It can be used for a gazillion different items!
Here are a few awesome things about the Lil’ Holster:
- Attaches to any smooth, non-porous surface
- Easy to place, move and clean
- There are small holes in the bottom, if you want to use it at the sink.
- Heat Resistant to 250 degrees.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Three sizes: Mini, Skinny and Any
This company all started when a busy working mom found herself in the bathroom juggling a curling iron and a flat iron and not having a place to set one while she used the other. There was just no where to put them on the pedestal sink where she got ready every morning. So, she came up with an awesome product that could stick to any smooth surface and hold one of the two hot irons she uses every day! Holster Brands Products Rock!
You can check them out on social media too!
Be sure to enter to win this awesome giveaway!