This is the perfect time for an adorable little Winter Hat Note Card. The weather is getting colder and the holiday gift giving has started. This cute little note card would be perfect for attaching to a gift to give to someone special!
This is how I made them!
Sizzix Big Shot
Laura Kelly’s Snow Hat Sizzix Die
Aleene’s Tacky Line Runner or other glue
Plain white printer paper
- I cut my red paper to 12″x6″. For my white paper, I cut it to 2″x6″ and roughly 2″x2″.
2. I folded the red pieces in half and placed it on the hat die just at the top edge of the pompom so that it cut just a little “v” into the top of the hat, but didn’t cut all the way through the top curves of the pompom. 3. Using my little white pieces of paper, I cut just the pompom and the bottom of the hat out. Then I trimmed at the perforation marks, leaving just the bottom of the hat and the pompom.
4. Using my Aleene’s Tacky Line Runner, I attached the bottom of the hat and the pompom to the folded piece.
5. Using regular white printer paper, I folded and cut it the same way that I cut the red folded hat. Once it was cut, I opened it and cut it it in half so that I had half of the cut out.
6. Using the Aleene’s Tacky Line Runner, I attached the printer paper cut out on the inside of the card. The white printer paper is to have a place to write your note!
I hope you like these adorable little Winter Hat Note Cards! I love them. They were perfect little gifts for my children’s teachers.
You can buy them in my Etsy Shop! Click HERE!!!
Until next time……….