Happy 4th of July to everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great time celebrating the birth of our country! To help celebrate and decorate for the 4th, I made these Patriotic Hoops!
- 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin Classicfelt™ Royal Blue, Red, and White
- 8 inch Embroidery Hoops
- Felt Glue
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Sizzix/Ellison Die Cutting Machine and Cutting Pads
- Laura Kelly’s Lemonade Capital Alphabet Die
- Cutting Mat, Rotary Cutter, Ruler
- Star Stickers
How to Make it:
- Take the embroidery hoop apart, place a sheet of felt in the hoop and replace the top hoop.
- Cut the excess felt from the back.
- Cut strips of felt (1″x12″ for the USA Stars and Stripes and .25″x12″ for the God Bless The USA hoop).
- Glue the strips to the back of the hoop and cut the excess from the top.
- For the stars on the USA hoop, I used stickers as patterns. I placed the stickers on the white felt and then cut around them.
- Using the Sizzix/Ellison Die Cutting Machine, the cutting pads and the alphabet die, I cut all of the letters needed.
- Glue the letters down using felt glue.
I hope you like these Patriotic Hoop Art pieces! They are so festive and are perfect for the 4th of July!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
Until next time….